Traditional Leather JACKET For Sale

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Traditional Leather JACKET For Sale

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:00 pm

in excellent condition (no road rash) all zippers fasteners work. From a Smoke, Virus, & Cootie free - environment. thick Heavy Leather SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN PRICE..... # 1) Coat= SOLD. # 2) Jacket $100. Sold as-is, & Final.

NOTE: THESE ARE SOLID 2XL & Generously Tailored (a tummy is ok) 2XL & LARGER sizes are scarce, especially in nice looking used category. Please request pictures of them - files won't FIT here..

2) 2XL (SHORT) Traditional Motorcycle Police/Biker Style Jacket, By-Swing action back, with quilted insulated satin lining, "59 CLUB" PATCH on right arm. Jacket shows very little wear - but lacks a belt (Black garrison belt recommended). Jacket is "VANGUARD Leather of America" Brand - a premium maker. A very well made cozy jacket - *>>>Recommended for a shorter stocky rider UNDER 5' 8"<<<<.
MEASUREMENTS: Chest 50", Sleeves 17" (Pit to cuff), Length 25.5" (bottom of collar to tail).
>>PM me with your email address - for Jacket pix (file to large) to show here. SEE VOL II BELOW

Thinning my leather collection - to ones I wear most often. These are very nice - I've taken good care of them.
PM me for Additional Pictures etc, I take Pay Pal, Thanks for looking, C. in north Ga.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by INSUBORDINATOR on Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Current Motorcycles: Improved 2002 Ural Tourist.

"Be who you are & say what you feel. Those that matter won't mind, those that mind - don't matter."

dogboy443
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Re: Traditional Leather COAT & JACKET For Sale

Post by dogboy443 » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 am

Darn, I hover between a 3X and a 4X.
Mark Masztal

2006 Ural Tourist, The Flying Pickle!

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:22 pm

dogboy443 wrote:
Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:23 am
Darn, I hover between a 3X and a 4X.
SORRY - it's very tough to find those.
I've noticed some of the imported jackets that would be 2XL by actual measurement - are called 4XL.
It is not real easy to find even nice used actual 2XL leathers

"Be who you are & say what you feel. Those that matter won't mind, those that mind - don't matter."

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

VOL II: Traditional Leather MOTO JACKET For Sale

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:46 pm

Here is the 2xl traditional JACKET PICTURE. Note the 59 club patch. The 59 club is a long surviving British Motorcycle club, involving Café Bikes, Street Racing, & rock & roll( shocking I know). This jacket is very warm on cold weather rides - For a person of the right caliber (size). See #2 top-entry for detailed description & measurements. A very nice premium jacket - also never soaked or crashed. NOTE: angled PISTOL POCKET on Left Chest. This style - takes years off the appearance of senior citizens.
This is the only one of my pictures that the site could host. EMAIL ME for all the other pix Thanks, C.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Throttlemeister

Post by Throttlemeister » Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:37 pm

PM sent
2010 Ural Super Patrol

HassoBoxhead

Post by HassoBoxhead » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:41 pm

PM sent.
2014 Slate Grey Gear Up «Миша»