WTB Keihin 32 CVK's

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
rivers
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

WTB Keihin 32 CVK's

Post by rivers » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi all, looking for a pair of Keihin 32 CVK carbs. Don't care how old they are or how funky/dirty but must be rebuildable. As in no dropped/broken/cracked bodies, no stripped out threads etc. Complete is good...internal parts intact and the external bowl vents and vac fittings, hdw intact. These would be for experimentation use only and not absolutely needed to get back on the road or for a correct restoration, so please keep the prices realistic. If ya have two or even just one avail please PM or Email me.
Thanks.
Joe
014 GU
"I'm lost but I'm making good time."

chaos2
Order of Victory
Order of Victory

Re: WTB Keihin 32 CVK's

Post by chaos2 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:20 pm

If you get desperate you might consider the Keihin's used on some Concours, Ninja 250's and Bonnies. I've ordered replacement parts for my Ural using Ninja 250 part #'s (springs and slides) with good luck. I think the castings differ for multi inline setups, but I've never seen anything definitive. Would be interested to find out if they can be used on a Ural. https://www.ebay.com/itm/2005-Kawasaki- ... SwFINd4VlV
past afflictions include limey motocars and bikes, R60/2, R65ls, and a Citroen.
Now an 87 K75s, DB Haanjo gravel bike, and a rusty 2012 GU bought new
dual K&N cones on homemade intake, 40/137.5
Raceway needles, Modtop exhaust, E starter delete
$29 VW Hydraulic steering dampener

eastbloc

Re: WTB Keihin 32 CVK's

Post by eastbloc » Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:45 pm

I bought one on eBay from a KLR 250 and successfully use it for parts. It might need to have jet adjustments but it has the identical body as a Ural carb. It will bolt right up.
'14 Gear Up
'02 Patrol
'00 Bavarian Classic