2006 Patrol Exhaust

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
dh9x

2006 Patrol Exhaust

Post by dh9x » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:17 am

Hello all...

I have a complete set of exhaust system for the 2006 Patrol. I have replaced it all with a 2:1 system with a Hendel exhaust system. I have everything, but I will say there is some rust on some these parts. All hangers included. Sorry I don't have any pic's as I just uncovered them in the garage.

Here is the best part of all. I'm NOT selling then them, I'm GIVING them away. I need to get them out the garage. All I ask is the actually shipping cost be paid. Now there is no way to know what it's going to cost to get to you based on where you live, but that is not a big deal over all.

I live in MA North of Boston, and these can be picked up if you are in New England if that works for you.

PM me if this is something you may be interested in.

Thanks....

Added a Pic of what I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.