2010 Ural-T For Sale (revised content)SOLD

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
mayrel
Comrade
Comrade

2010 Ural-T For Sale (revised content)SOLD

Post by mayrel » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

5800kms currently, recent full service(head bolts torqued, valves adjusted, all fluids changed using synthetics'), shims installed in carbs(runs correctly), extra air/oil fitlers/valve cover gaskets, still running original tires with good wear but have two new tires/tubes/rim liners(japanese), large tool kit, maintenance video, Rich Maund custom tonneau cover and side door, spare tire with luggage rack, bench seat, Brooklands style windscreen on sidecar, Cortech magnetic small tank bag, National Cycles quick release windscreen on bike. Rig tracks correctly and has been properly broken-in. Replaced carb flanges with Mikuni flanges and have new sidecar light lenses coming. No issues with this rig. Asking price is $9,000. Also have 2009 6X10 utility trailer with new tires and low profile ramp. Price for rig and trailer $10,000. Delivery is possible depending on distance and shared expenses. Approximately 11 months remaining on factory warranty. Ridden on paved roads with one ride down a local park dirt road and stored inside. I have clear title. 12 months remaining on factory warranty. Reason for selling, since retirement our priorities have changed and the rig doesn't get ridden much. Located in northeastern Alabama. If interested email me mayrel@centurylink.net for photos and any questions. Trades considered. Thanks for your interest...John..located in Mentone Alabama
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by mayrel on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

planzman
Comrade General
Comrade General

Re: 2010 Ural-T For Sale (revised content)

Post by planzman » Mon Apr 11, 2011 7:34 am

Good luck on your sale, this is first T that I have seen for sale.
Commie Bike Rider USAF Ret
2012 Solo sT "Raven"
If Heaven ain't a lot like Dixie....I don't want to go....Just send me to Hell or New York City....it's all the same to me.
Former owner of 2010 Gear Up

mayrel
Comrade
Comrade

Post by mayrel » Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:30 pm

Thanks for the response. I hate to sell it in many ways, but realistically it needs to be ridden and enjoyed. I have had a few minor issues but all have been easily fixed. I've gotten great support from Terry Crawford's dealership and Jason Rae from Ural headquarters. I'm very pleased with the performance and quality of the newer Urals. If it doesn't sell, I won't be too disappointed...John

barefootdoc

Post by barefootdoc » Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:51 pm

Post a few pics in your post if you don't mind.
2011 Black Gear-up - Austin, TX.

mayrel
Comrade
Comrade

Post by mayrel » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm

I would be happy to post photos, but I'm not computer savvy enough. I will be happy to provide photos via email. Sorry for the inconvenience...John

tommac

Post by tommac » Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:13 pm

no posts since last. Is it still available?

mayrel
Comrade
Comrade

Post by mayrel » Sun May 01, 2011 9:00 pm

Yes, it's still available. I'm not real computer savvy, so no photos posted, but will provide photos and answer any questions via my email mayrel@centurylink.net Thanks for inquiring...John

mayrel
Comrade
Comrade

Post by mayrel » Sun May 01, 2011 9:03 pm

Oops...I forgot one of the kind members posted photos for me...must be an age thing. We live in northeastern Alabama, so the tornadoes knocked our power out for four days; just came back on late this afternoon...horrible storms and many lives lost...we sustained no damage...John

mayrel
Comrade
Comrade

Post by mayrel » Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:03 pm

Cliff aka Swordsman, I apologize for the late response. The rig is still avaliable. Give me a call 256-634-0111 and we can discuss a deal. Or email me mayrel@centurylink.net. Thanks for your interest...John

Swordsman
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by Swordsman » Thu Jun 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Done. Looking forward to meeting you Saturday! :boogie:

~SM
2010 Ural T with all the trimmings!

"Nothing is boring when you're wearing armor." ~Maxim Magazine

MotoJ
Comrade
Comrade

Re: 2010 Ural-T For Sale (revised content)SOLD

Post by MotoJ » Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:17 pm

Glad to see it sold John, I know you were trying. Whomever bought it got a great deal!
1956 IMZ/KMZ M72 RPOC
1998 KLR 250
1999 Enfield India
1977 HD XLH
1978 BMW R80/7 w/Dnepr car (yee-haw!)