WTB 40mm Marzocchi front forks

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
Desantnik-VDV
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

WTB 40mm Marzocchi front forks

Post by Desantnik-VDV » Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:33 am

I am looking for 40mm Marzocchi forks for a Ural sT if you have a pair for sale. I could as well use a pair of tubes only for rebuilding.

or if you have or can tell me, make/model/year of compatible forks I could use.
Alex
2007 GearUp
130/40 jets, 0.8 mm - .030" shims
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest is just history... 4 previous Urals with telescopic front ends, BMW airheads, bigger Hondas, bigger sidecars...

Desantnik-VDV
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Re: WTB 40mm Marzocchi front forks

Post by Desantnik-VDV » Thu Jun 09, 2022 4:27 pm

Alex
2007 GearUp
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rest is just history... 4 previous Urals with telescopic front ends, BMW airheads, bigger Hondas, bigger sidecars...

valicaddy
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by valicaddy » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:47 am

You can't get a new one anymore?

Desantnik-VDV
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by Desantnik-VDV » Sat Jun 18, 2022 11:18 pm

I could, but the bike doesn't worth investing. It's a parts bike, I was thinking either to do a project or keep it for parts...
Alex
2007 GearUp

valicaddy
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by valicaddy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 1:58 pm

I understand. I am also looking for a good used one but in europe... slim chances. And my "project" is not important anyway.

DneprTim
Party Member
Party Member

Post by DneprTim » Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:14 pm

I have these Ural fork tubes...
I don't know what type they are or what they fit.
But, they're free if you (or anybody else) can use them.
IMG_3736.jpg
IMG_3737.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Desantnik-VDV
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by Desantnik-VDV » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:30 pm

DneprTim wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 12:14 pm
I have these Ural fork tubes...
I don't know what type they are or what they fit.
But, they're free if you (or anybody else) can use them.
IMG_3736.jpgIMG_3737.jpg
Tank you Tim for your offer.
They are definitely early (up to 2002 or so) domestic Russian telescopic forks for drum hub/brake wheels like Bavarian Classic, Deco Classic, LC75, etc.
Can also be from a Dnepr.

I had done a service on 1999 Deco Classic changing the oil and seals some 18 years ago.
What is the size of top tubes in diameter (I don't remember)? About 36mm or larger?
Alex
2007 GearUp