Cargo Trailer for Sale!

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
Wildhorse Cafe
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2021
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2021

Cargo Trailer for Sale!

Post by Wildhorse Cafe » Fri May 13, 2022 6:11 pm

We bought a 20x8.5 cargo trailer last summer for our move to North Carolina. New Trailers with the additions we installed went for $21K last year in Califorina, if you could find one to purchase. We bought this 2011 trailer and added four extra tie-downs and side cargo rails. The trailer is capable of carrying three fully equipped Urals, four maybe with some disassembly required but that's not garanteed or a automobile or a bunch of two wheelers. Electric brakes equipped with a new pull away. The tires and wheel bearings are new as of last August with two thousand miles on them now. We had a complete safety inspection done before our move. There is some cosmetic damage to the front of the trailer due to the mismatch of the short towing tongue of the trailer and hight of my RV bumper. I am in the process of making repairs to the diamond plate.
We are looking for $8.5K but are willing to trade for an ATV in good condition.

[https://1drv.ms/f/s!AilBLNSriQhGgd4gSwRDCYEFchzyVw]
2011 Patrol, The Higgs Bison Super Collider, formally known as, the Orange and Silver Pumpkin Coach.

2013 Black Retro, Chernaya Krasota, formally known as, my name is nobody.

When you set out on your journey to Ithaca
pray the road is long , full of adventure, full of knowledge
not expecting that Ithaca will offer you riches
Ithaca has given you the beautiful voyage

C.P. Cavafy