Garage cleaning: Trunk/tail bag

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
ReCycled
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Garage cleaning: Trunk/tail bag

Post by ReCycled » Sun Mar 28, 2021 10:44 am

This is a weather resistant(proof?) trunk that is sized to fit on the rear rack. It is 22" wide x 13" deep x 9" tall.

Like new, I used it for one trip been in a box since then. Not sure of the value... How about $100 shipped CONUS.(open to offers)
Ural trunk luggage.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by ReCycled on Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
David B.
'07 Ural Twourist

ReCycled
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Re: Garage cleaning: Trunk/tail bag

Post by ReCycled » Sun Apr 04, 2021 9:37 am

I thought a couple pictures to show the scale might help.

This style trunk was made popular here by Mag's Bags, anyone remember those?

Mine is going unused so please make an offer.
trunk II.jpg
trunk.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David B.
'07 Ural Twourist

jaybird
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov
Location: The foothills of the Forked River Mountains, West Barnegat NJ (Do It In The Pines!) 08005

Post by jaybird » Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:40 am

I remember "Mag's Bag's", unfortunate what happened to them.
I have a HF Tire machine, mounted on a portable base, I could trade if you're interested, David.
It's just the base machine and lever tool though, without the motorcycle/small wheel adaptor, you would need to pick that up at HF. I'm getting a power operated machine and I don't need three tire machines :lol:

Happy trails,
Jaybird
2005 Gear-Up, Mr. Nat_ural 108,000+ Kilometers and counting
2013 Retro, Black beauty, AKA Lucky "13"
1995 Olive Tourist
1975 Enfield Diesel Bullet
2008 Enfield Bullet 500
1974 BMW R 75/6
Etc.

ReCycled
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Post by ReCycled » Wed Apr 07, 2021 4:30 pm

I'm going to pass on the tire tool. I picked up one the Baja tools a while back and I like it.

Not that I'm opposed to bartering... :)
David B.
'07 Ural Twourist