UralNE fall rally Sept 23 2017

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
mtrdrms
Comrade General
Comrade General

UralNE fall rally Sept 23 2017

Post by mtrdrms » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:14 pm

Anyone here going? Taking my 650 up from CT. I don't have FB (I know, I know) so can someone post up the description/agenda?
- Andy

Everyday. No excuses.
2013 Patrol

David Z
Comrade
Comrade

Re: UralNE fall rally Sept 23 2017

Post by David Z » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:00 pm

Had fun at the spring rally, have to miss the fall because it's the same weekend as the NASCAR weekend at Loudon.
It starts with coffee and pastries, a couple hour ride with around 30 bikes followed by a buffet of home made Russian food.
Well worth the trip, They're good people and got quite the inventory of bikes and cars, enjoy.
See you next spring!

P.S. I don't FB either.
2016 Patrol "Mr. Breeze "

tank4all
Party Member
Party Member

Re: UralNE fall rally Sept 23 2017

Post by tank4all » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:45 pm

We are out of town that weekend so can't make it this year. Here is the facebook post for the event. The agenda has changed quiet a bit this time. There appears to be two group rides this year for on road and off road.

The page might be public so facebook might not be required to view:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1671001 ... discussion
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
2001 Tourist