Ural Appreciation Day at Kissell Motorsports

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
KISSELL MOTORSPORTS

Ural Appreciation Day at Kissell Motorsports

Post by KISSELL MOTORSPORTS » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:16 am

Kissell Motorsports is having a Ural Appreciation Day tomorrow August 26th, 2017. Shop is located at 101 Hawbaker Industrial Drive, State College, Pennsylvania and opens at 9am! We will be giving away Ural swag and giving out test rides too! There will also be prizes for the Furthest Traveled Ural and the Most Tricked Out Ural! Also there will be burgers and other food for customers as well! Feel free to give us a shout at (814)861-7890

Tanner Way
www.KissellMotorsports.com

KevinCraig
Party Member
Party Member

Re: Ural Appreciation Day at Kissell Motorsports

Post by KevinCraig » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:35 am

KISSELL MOTORSPORTS wrote:Kissell Motorsports is having a Ural Appreciation Day tomorrow August 26th, 2017. Shop is located at 101 Hawbaker Industrial Drive, State College, Pennsylvania and opens at 9am! We will be giving away Ural swag and giving out test rides too! There will also be prizes for the Furthest Traveled Ural and the Most Tricked Out Ural! Also there will be burgers and other food for customers as well! Feel free to give us a shout at (814)861-7890

Tanner Way
http://www.KissellMotorsports.com
I was just in the neighborhood and bored so I stopped in your store a couple of years ago.
I was impressed with your place and appreciated that your folks took the time to just chat about Urals even though I already had one and wasn't in the market for another purchase. If you keep that attitude, you'll do well in the Ural community.
If you post your 2018 Ural Appreciation Day with more than one day notice, I would be interested in riding out to see you again. It's a long drive from Cleveland.
Good Luck! :thumbsup:
Kevin Craig
2017 M70
Previous~
2013 T
'79 HD Shovel
'69 Bonniville 650 Custom

MikeVA76
Comrade Colonel
Comrade Colonel

Post by MikeVA76 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 11:29 am

I bought a set of heated seats for my RT from Kissell. Great store to deal with, hope your event goes well.

Mike

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
Michael Barone
2014 Sage Green Gear-Up
Haymarket, VA (DC Metro area)

KISSELL MOTORSPORTS

Post by KISSELL MOTORSPORTS » Fri Aug 25, 2017 12:17 pm

KevinCraig wrote:
KISSELL MOTORSPORTS wrote:Kissell Motorsports is having a Ural Appreciation Day tomorrow August 26th, 2017. Shop is located at 101 Hawbaker Industrial Drive, State College, Pennsylvania and opens at 9am! We will be giving away Ural swag and giving out test rides too! There will also be prizes for the Furthest Traveled Ural and the Most Tricked Out Ural! Also there will be burgers and other food for customers as well! Feel free to give us a shout at (814)861-7890

Tanner Way
I was just in the neighborhood and bored so I stopped in your store a couple of years ago.
I was impressed with your place and appreciated that your folks took the time to just chat about Urals even though I already had one and wasn't in the market for another purchase. If you keep that attitude, you'll do well in the Ural community.
If you post your 2018 Ural Appreciation Day with more than one day notice, I would be interested in riding out to see you again. It's a long drive from Cleveland.
Thank you for the kind words guys! We always try and treat our customers how we expect to be treated when we walk into a store. I honestly didn't even know about this forum until today so I will definitely keep you guys in the loop for next year! Thought I'd throw it out there, maybe some more local guys will be browsing the site, needing something to do tomorrow.

uraldude
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2019

Post by uraldude » Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:00 pm

KISSELL MOTORSPORTS wrote:
KevinCraig wrote:

Tanner Way
Thank you for the kind words guys! We always try and treat our customers how we expect to be treated when we walk into a store. I honestly didn't even know about this forum until today so I will definitely keep you guys in the loop for next year! Thought I'd throw it out there, maybe some more local guys will be browsing the site, needing something to do tomorrow.
I'm glad you found the forum. Be sure and keep us posted on any events or activities.
I would have loved to take a ride up and check you out, the fact that you are right next to Otto's doesn't hurt either. :cheers:

Several of us have been know to do some riding and camping in the state forests south and east of State College.

JD
-JD