northern new england foilage camping ride

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
obmit

Re: northern new england foilage camping ride

Post by obmit » Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Thanks to all who came in to Gilmanton Iron Works, looking forward to when you can make it back, thanks to Bill at VT, Scott and John for putting this together, Thanks again Tim & Linda

BOUNTY HUNTER
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by BOUNTY HUNTER » Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:09 pm

obmit wrote:Thanks to all who came in to Gilmanton Iron Works, looking forward to when you can make it back, thanks to Bill at VT, Scott and John for putting this together, Thanks again Tim & Linda
Thanks Tim & Linda :D
And welcome to Soviet Steeds
1997 KLR650
"A book is like a mirror; if an azz peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out."
— G.C. Lichtenberg

sputnik
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by sputnik » Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

the thanx all go to you guys. you went out of your way to make the site comfy and it was awesome! i have been trying for years to get rita to go to a biker rally with no luck . she had aq blast..and the reason was the hospitality of the hosts, and the crew of great people who showed to camp in the most hard core extreem weather :lol: heres to all that wen't :cheers:

BOUNTY HUNTER
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by BOUNTY HUNTER » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:06 pm

:cheers: :bow: :boogie: :cheers: :beerchug: :cheers:
1997 KLR650
"A book is like a mirror; if an azz peers into it, you can't expect an apostle to look out."
— G.C. Lichtenberg

sputnik
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by sputnik » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:38 pm

hey cris, biker bob had a great time hangin, with us urinal riders.. :D he' probablly get one if'n he'd wer'nt so fukn old :D

BOUNTY HUNTER
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by BOUNTY HUNTER » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:43 pm

We're ALL old! Tell him to whip out the check book :)
1997 KLR650
— G.C. Lichtenberg

sputnik
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by sputnik » Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:52 pm

tai'nt the book so much as the learning curve. i had hm drive me around on some back roads so i could see what it was all about whith the s/c..he did not like the way he had to work :lol: got a route planned for your next visit.. :cheers: maybe shoulld be just you an me.. unless enybody else wants to go to hell.. :shock: bring your rope pull!