2021 USCA National Rally June 3,4,5,6, Mena, AR

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
CCjon
Comrade Colonel
Comrade Colonel

2021 USCA National Rally June 3,4,5,6, Mena, AR

Post by CCjon » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:29 pm

Mark your calendars, the cancelled 2020 National Sidecar Rally is now set for the first weekend in June in Mena, Arkansas.

WAH-SHI-TAH RAMBLE
UNITED SIDECAR ASSOCIATION NATIONAL RALLY 2021
JUNE 3,4,5,6
CMA Iron Mountain Campgrounds Mena, Arkansas

“SOME OF THE BEST RIDING ROADS AND MOTORCYCLE FRIENDLY FOLKS IN ARKANSAS“

• FREE TENT CAMPING • GROUP AND SOLO RIDES • GUIDED OFF-ROAD RIDES • SIDECAR SHOW/JUDGING • DAILY TREASURE HUNTS • OZARK CRAFTS FESTIVAL • DOWNTOWN PARADE • HACKIN’ GAMES • ICE CREAM SOCIAL • COUNTRY BREAKFAST AND DINNER •CHEWING THE FAT WITH FELLOW HACKERS

VISIT: WWW.SIDECAR.COM/2021RALLY FOR DETAILS

HOSTS: USCA SOUTHCENTRAL DISTRICT
Riding The Horizon Blog: http://ccjon.blogspot.com/
Iron Butt to Alaska Blog: http://uralinguccc.blogspot.com/

2011 Gobi Gear Up - The NEW Da'mit

"Those who dance are considered crazy by those who cannot hear the music" - anon

on2wheels52
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Re: 2021 USCA National Rally June 3,4,5,6, Mena, AR

Post by on2wheels52 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:24 pm

Only Ural part I have left is a tub but I expect to show up with it :wink:
'10 Patrol, gone
DL650/Ural tub CB500X WR250R plus a few old crocks

merman
Party Member
Party Member

Post by merman » Fri Jan 15, 2021 6:41 pm

sounds fun and something to look forward to.....after a shot in the arm, I hope it's looking better out there by June.
I missed last year we have friends close by we always visit and ride with.
Be kind. Live like today is the last day; someday it will be.

Currently riding a 2012 Gear-Up but it changes regularly...
2003 Ural Tourist
BMW F800GS with custom sidecar
W650 scrambler and a W650 with sidecar
1974 Norton 850 Commando electric

Rusty Nuts
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Post by Rusty Nuts » Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:46 am

OK. I done did it. Me and the Mrs. will be there. Found a place to stay close to that action. We will take the "long route" and make it a 3 hour tour. I can't wait to met some other people with a third wheel!
2019 Gear Up "Babe"
2017 Indian Roadmaster Classic "Cheyenne"

fallbaby

Post by fallbaby » Tue Mar 02, 2021 11:17 pm

Thanks for your sharing,It's really useful for me

Bigflash1
Comrade
Comrade

Post by Bigflash1 » Mon Apr 05, 2021 5:59 pm

We're vaccinated and have registered! We're headed to AR in June!

So looking forward to some fun.
2018 Gear up
Dallas, GA (Just outside of ATL)

CCjon
Comrade Colonel
Comrade Colonel

Post by CCjon » Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:04 pm

Boy, are events coming together for a fantastic USCA Rally this year, the WAH-SHI-TAH Ramble. Vendors and organizations from out of Arkansas are begging to be a part of our rally. We have chosen to limited vendors to locals from Polk County. We want your rally experience to be focused on what the small mom&pop craftsmen and trades can offer. No Yankee pot roast or New York pizza at this rally. Only something unique to the Ozarks area of Arkansas.

A local blacksmithing school will be given demonstrations on site during the rally. Several food trucks will be allowed at the Iron Mountain grounds for you to taste what the local chefs are offering.

The local CMA Chapter has offered to guide the backroads tours and the non-paved rides. Taking you places that only the locals know about.

A Scavenger Hunt is being set up for those who want to ride on their own yet still not miss many of the local points of interest.

And if the weather turns bad, pray it doesn't, there will be Sidecar Checkers Tournament going on inside the huge cover pavilion. Try your luck, everyone will get a Checkers Chip to play.

Mayor Seth Smith and the Mena's City Council are opening their arms in welcome to all sidecarists. The parade in downtown Mena will be Saturday morning, followed by the bike show and sidecar games, also downtown so town folks can watch our games. A few blocks over will be the Annual Lum & Abner Crafts Festival that same weekend.

While we are limiting the number of vendors at the rally but there is no limit to the number of riders who can attend. Please note though, ONLY those who have registered and prepaid for the rally will receive a Rally Shirt.

And if that is not enough, Friday night, the teenagers with a local church youth group will be serving the ice cream social.

Make your plans now to be at the 2021 USCA National Rally, the WAH-SHI-TAH RAMBLE, the first weekend in June.

p.s. The Quachita Mountains and Quachita River are in southwest Arkansas, Quachita is pronounced Wah-Shi-Tah. Now you know.
Riding The Horizon Blog: http://ccjon.blogspot.com/
Iron Butt to Alaska Blog: http://uralinguccc.blogspot.com/

2011 Gobi Gear Up - The NEW Da'mit

"Those who dance are considered crazy by those who cannot hear the music" - anon