Stainless CZ-75B Budget CLONE

Here's a place for the group to discuss their other brands of bikes, hobbies, and personal interests not related to Ural & Dnepr Sidecar rigs. But not politics...
Forum rules
Here's the place to chat about off-topic stuff, hobbies, and other toys you got. No political posts, they will be deleted and the poster warned. We're not always "politically correct", but the Steeds site is apolitical.
INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Stainless CZ-75B Budget CLONE

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:59 pm

Sometimes I'm known as the INSUBORDINATOR - Other Times MR. CHEAP - but sometimes I'm right proud of my Judgment - like THIS TIME.
Over the years I've become more comfortable with DA/SA Pistols for self defense - in that they seem safer to have around loaded & chambered.
I carry Makarovs & their variants because of their size & excellent total function. But I've been admiring the CZ-75s for awhile & have examined a few.
I appreciate steel firearms, & admired all the design features of the CZ-75. A full size handgun is good to have around.
After selling my large capacity 9mm to buy a rifle I had to have, my second best 9mm was a collectable SIG - which I sold to buy a scope , ammo,
+ a replacement Hi Cap Wonder 9. When I found a few SARSILMAS 2000 (CZ-75B) Stainless clones for $450. I grabbed one. A good photo, you tube reviews, & Amazing quality stainless construction helped my decision + another great stainless Turkish pistol I own.
The SARSILMAZ accepts Mec gar CZ-75B 18 round magazines & feeds ANY TYPE 9mm AMMO. It is inherently accurate as the slide is captive within ways inside the frame. The barrel is also stainless & the controls are genius. Double Action trigger is effortless & Single Action - JUST RIGHT.
I highly recommend this pistol - for all the above reasons, + it is rather traditional looking - somewhat reminiscent of Brownings FN Hi Power. SEE PIC.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Current Motorcycles: Improved 2002 Ural Tourist.

"Be who you are & say what you feel. Those that matter won't mind, those that mind - don't matter."

bratmanxj
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Re: Stainless CZ-75B Budget CLONE

Post by bratmanxj » Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:59 am

I've been looking back and forth at the CZ 75bd & and 97bd. I was leaning towards the 75 because of the 22lr conversion available then unload one of my other 9mm pistols. A few months back I was looking at an ex-police S&W 5906 in stainless and it was just a cool looking piece in stainless so this one kinda peaked my interest. I'm not finding any listings for this guy on the internet and looking to see where you found it?
1999 Yamaha Royal Star Venture
2007 Ural Tourist - The Big Red Brick
Chinese Knock off Honda Trail 70 rescued from the in-laws shed
1984 Suzuki LT125 Quadrunner - Sold off to a Friend
Boats, Jets Skis and Golf Carts...other fun stuff!

INSUBORDINATOR
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Re: Stainless CZ-75B Budget CLONE

Post by INSUBORDINATOR » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:07 am

bratmanxj wrote:
Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:59 am
I've been looking back and forth at the CZ 75bd & and 97bd. I was leaning towards the 75 because of the 22lr conversion available then unload one of my other 9mm pistols. A few months back I was looking at an ex-police S&W 5906 in stainless and it was just a cool looking piece in stainless so this one kinda peaked my interest. I'm not finding any listings for this guy on the internet and looking to see where you found it?
Hi, Importer on mine was SAR USA in Opelika Alabama. I bought mine from classic firearms - they sold out.
HERE IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DO: FIRST: Google - "SARSILMAS 2000 KILINC MEGA" this will get you to reviews & all info.
THEN: I clicked on "SAR 2000 FOR SALE" at the bottom of the Google page - Where I saw that "GRAB A GUN" Still has them in stock @ $449.
If you want one - be quick - hard to find anything at all - in stainless this cheap. I absolutely love mine.
Good luck, C.
Current Motorcycles: Improved 2002 Ural Tourist.

"Be who you are & say what you feel. Those that matter won't mind, those that mind - don't matter."