Where_TF is WTF_Chuck?!?

Where have you been riding? Tell us all about your trip. Prove it with pictures! If ya didn't take pictures, it didn't happen...
Forum rules
This is the place for you to post reports about your rides. Remember the mantra: "If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen".
Navy TM
Commissar
Commissar

Re: Where_TF is WTF_Chuck?!?

Post by Navy TM » Mon May 02, 2016 2:18 pm

I have heard through the grapevine that the Evil little Bas#### has claimed another victim in Utah and is headed East, Beware! :shock:
Mike :old:
2011 Ural Patrol (Orange/Silver) (Veronika)
2011 Ural Tourist Red (Valya)
2004 Custom w/S&S 93CI Shovelhead Motor ( I built this one) Given to a friend
1974 Harley FXE Given to Daughter
1991 ATK 406 Donated to New England Motorcycle Museum
1989 Atk 406 Donated to New England Motorcycle Museum

DirtyDR
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by DirtyDR » Mon May 02, 2016 2:41 pm

No new victim yet but he is headed to Maine as I post.

You doing OK out there Tracy?
Dana
Моё судно на воздушной подушке полно угрей
2006 Patrol in Blue

Proud member of the Patrol Patrol

Navy TM
Commissar
Commissar

Post by Navy TM » Mon May 02, 2016 2:46 pm

Victim
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mike :old:
2011 Ural Patrol (Orange/Silver) (Veronika)
2011 Ural Tourist Red (Valya)
2004 Custom w/S&S 93CI Shovelhead Motor ( I built this one) Given to a friend
1974 Harley FXE Given to Daughter
1991 ATK 406 Donated to New England Motorcycle Museum
1989 Atk 406 Donated to New England Motorcycle Museum

immulmen
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by immulmen » Mon May 02, 2016 3:34 pm

WTF is going to Maine with troy???? Has he ever had a ride in a Chang????
CJ750 M1M
1997 Ural converted to 2WD With Chang OHV engine.

Poacher Bob
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by Poacher Bob » Mon May 02, 2016 3:49 pm

:?
1996 FLHPI/TLE
1999 KLR 650
2003 KDX 200
2002 FLHTCI
2006 Patrol
2005 KTM 950 ADV

GO.WARCAT
Party Member
Party Member

Post by GO.WARCAT » Mon May 02, 2016 3:50 pm

BigJames – Oh, I didn’t invite any of his relatives over! The little turds just appear! The gnome crapper guy will be hidden out in the woods in short order!!

Navy TM – It's true ... he’s headed to … MAINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DirtyDR - YESH! Doin' ok out this way. Headed to the welder this afternoon then off to get more paint. Tamara went to PT today and I go to the Dr. tomorrow. Or not. Maybe just more whiskey. I will have MORE post-WTF_Chuck tales to share after he pounds out his April report. He's almost done. Wait until you hear about the remainder of our trip. You just won't believe it. :machinegun: WTF_CHUCK
Tracy

2009 Gear-Up Sahara; WARCAT

GO.WARCAT
Party Member
Party Member

Post by GO.WARCAT » Mon May 02, 2016 3:53 pm

Navy TM wrote:Victim
... wait a minute! That isn't Troy's truck!! What happened?!?! :|
Tracy

2009 Gear-Up Sahara; WARCAT

DirtyDR
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by DirtyDR » Mon May 02, 2016 5:09 pm

Troy was having electrical problems on his rig before Chuck came along so we can not blame this one on him. That is my van hauling Troy's trailer and rig back to camp.
Dana
2006 Patrol in Blue

siberman1
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Post by siberman1 » Mon May 02, 2016 5:28 pm

DirtyDR wrote:Troy was having electrical problems on his rig before Chuck came along so we can not blame this one on him. That is my van hauling Troy's trailer and rig back to camp.
Sure we can blame Chuck! It's America!! It is NEVER "my", the "owner's", "own" FAULT. Geeze, what's wrong wicha? We hafta blame someone, anyone, everyone except us, so it's gonna be Chuck!!

YMMV
Sent from my laptop using OEM fingers, ordinary Mouse, and LCD-screen
2014 полынь зеленый гU
Сибирь Экспресс #2

Zero payments

Mystery Jig
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by Mystery Jig » Tue May 03, 2016 12:15 am

Electrical problems started the VERY DAY Chuck appeared in my sidecar. WTF?
2010 Patrol T
2007 KLR650
www.mysteryjig.com

sputnik
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by sputnik » Tue May 03, 2016 11:33 am

What the hell kinda evil juice did them Jabronies ply into you to convince you to bring that Voodoo Child back with you to Maine? Do everyone a favor and give it a up close and personal view of the Mississippi as you cross it! :D

DirtyDR
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by DirtyDR » Tue May 03, 2016 11:52 am

"postby Mystery Jig » Mon May 02, 2016 9:15 pm

Electrical problems started the VERY DAY Chuck appeared in my sidecar. WTF?"

Sorry, thought you were having issues the day before with the rig.
Dana
2006 Patrol in Blue

co_g30
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by co_g30 » Tue May 03, 2016 2:52 pm

Mystery Jig wrote:Electrical problems started the VERY DAY Chuck appeared in my sidecar. WTF?
not to discount the evil influence of WTF Chuck, I would remind you there was lots of rain around that time....
CO_G30
2014 Ural Patrol "Scarlett"
1999 Ural Patrol "Fiona" with '84 R80 engine.
1987 BMW R80 "Brigitta"
2006 Yamaha TW200 "Yagi"
http://redlegsrides.blogspot.com
https://www.facebook.com/redlegsrides

BigJames
Order of Victory
Order of Victory

Post by BigJames » Tue May 03, 2016 7:37 pm

Oh great, he's heading back east! That explains why the Retro had a fuel line crack the other day and the Harley has a tail light issue caused by the sidecar, that has been just fine for 20 years. So only Myrtle, who has never been exposed to WTF Chuck is not having issues. Coincidence? I think not!

Can't we talk someone into taking him on a Round The World trip and leaving him in Kazakstan or something...wait no, not there, everybody goes into space from there right now, bad that would be bad, some other stan...
BigJames
19 Ural Gear Up
11 Ural Retro (108K and counting)
95/79 Bural Sportsman (Myrtle)
88 HD FLHS Watsonian Cambridge (232K and counting)
51 HD Servicar

WTF_Chuck
Comrade
Comrade

Post by WTF_Chuck » Tue May 03, 2016 9:22 pm

You do realize that this is my LAST Ride Report while in the care of Tracy and WARCAT?! This is it folks.
Go get a whiskey drink and feast your eyes on THIS month’s report …

A hint of summer;

Canadian Invasion!
She bloody took me to British Columbia! I can’t believe it! After seeing all the posts about my last boarding crossing Tracy either felt brave, slightly insane, all around foolish or totally rebellious. Either way we actually headed to The Great White North on … April Fool’s Day!! Some joke (on them). We took a ferry across called The Black Ball (at least it wasn’t blue) from Port Angeles to Victoria. Little to my surprise I had ZERO issues w/customs. They didn’t ask what I had up my cavity either. Took forever to get off the boat though. We were 3rd from the last. This actually worked out towards our favor because the customs guy didn’t seem interested in much by the time we got there. Tracy simply asked where the good brew pubs were and all else was forgotten.

Waiting for the boat:

Tracy’s friend Cor met her in the waiting area on his Harley. He was to ground guide us to our place of residence for the weekend. Once we reached the chicken hobby farm owned by Katrinka & Don, Cor split. Then we promptly had a beer in our hands. After the grand tour of the grounds off we went …. to find a Canadian geocache. I got to ride in a convertible BMW. That was cool. Katrinka and Don were very decent hosts. I remember them from the Ft. Worden event this past summer. I managed to NOT touch ANYTHING that they owned.

Canada!!!

Going geocaching w/Tracy and Katrinka:
They didn’t want my gnome parts to get touched while they were hiking in the woods so I had to hide in the trunk. Talk about JUNK IN THE TRUNK!!

Tracy got her own camp trailer all to herself for the entire weekend … as I slept outside.
We stayed at this pretty cool farm for the weekend. I think I know this guy!

Saturday was a group ride with two Harleys, that BMW and us. We met a WWII Jeep Willey later on in town (at a brewery). More geocaching, some sightseeing and then flying the car through town. I needed everybody to know WTF_CHUCK was HERE!

Just in case somebody tried to steal her parking ticket Tracy left a note. I’ve never known anybody so considerate over rules, laws and regulations! Talk about a wet blanket.

Trent and Jenny's WWII Jeep. Tracy sure knows some cool people!

World’s Largest Hockey Stick (they do NOT consider that OTHER hockey stick the largest - google it):

Special buttons to honor this trip were handed out:

Off to geocache. Again.

Sunday arrived early. On a chicken farm there are roosters readily available to crow you awake every so abruptly. Tracy was already awake and packing but I wasn’t. I still had dew on my lily. We departed way early in order for me to get the sights in before the boat left. I got to see all of Victoria (Tracy has been here several times so she knew where to go). It’s amazing how much you can see when you get up early enough to do so. The streets were empty.

Dew on my lily:

I’m a chick magnet!

B.C. Legislature Parliament Building

Empress Hotel

Mural of Victoria

Waterfront & Surrounding Area

Time to get back on the boat …

What?! I have gas!!

Once we got back over to the US side we were 3rd off the boat this time (I think they finally realized who they were dealing with). Tracy visited w/some friends in Port Angeles and then it was time to make the long trek home. The skies looked like rain but it was all avoided. This was a quick trip to the north but still totally worth it! I am proud of myself because I managed to not cause an international incident while I was there! Brought back a 6-pack of beer, too!

Hope they don’t inspect too deep!

Visiting friends in Port Angels …
“Hey! No bare bear on my back! You are not mascot qualified!”

Tracy HATES clowns so this was the 6-pack she picked up:

After all the adventures WARCAT has been on it was time for a bath. I can’t remember the last time Tracy w@$#ed this thing! The Wednesday w@$# took two hours and the end resulted looked like she did nothing. She probably would have had better luck using a mud sponge. She is already getting ready for Moab. The clock is ticking!

As clean as this rig gets. Tracy should put a mower bed on the bottom of this and use it as a lawnmower!

There is ALWAYS time to meet a friend for a beer …

WARCAT was then out of commission for a good two weeks after all of this. Not my doing of course. This was just maintenance in order to get the rig ready for some desert time. So, for that time frame, I hung out in the tub.

No rig to ride yet they still feel the need to make me the butt of their jokes! I’ve had just about enough of their “art” …

I spent almost two weeks in this tub … waiting to get released!

Check this chit out! NEW SHOCK! I gave the other one the drip. Hee hee hee

Here’s where I turn into a sap. What can I say??!! I don’t want to leave. Now that the time is basically here I pulled out all the punches to see if I could stay longer. The trip to Moab went something like this:

Thursday. I took out all the trailer lights. Many hours later the trailer had lights and the Ural was trailer loaded. Tracy had to call out sick from work because we got home at midnight.

LIGHTS … CAMERA … FLIP OFF …

Friday. Seeing that the trip started out better than expected I was there to put a stop to any smooth sailings. Tracy’s friend Tamara, from Canada, decided to join her on this vacation. You think she would have learned her lesson from the HQT Summer Camp trip in 2015. Nope. They were able to leave 2 hours earlier than they had planned so … 1.5 hours away from home … the Jeep broke down. Tracy’s husband picked up a part (a new coil) and drove the 1.5 hours to repair the vehicle roadside. Hours later the road trip continued.

The Jeep chit the bed!

And what do these fools do as they wait for help to arrive?

Saturday. Tamara and Tracy arrived at their 1st night in Missoula, MT at a B&B … at 4am! I slept outside.

They got to sleep inside while I spend the evening outside. Montana? Big Sky? I’d say.

Sunday. They got to the campsite at 3:30am! Props to them for setting up the biggest tent I have ever seen … in the dark. Today was only a short jaunt around. I was a little wind burned from riding on the trailer so I didn’t mind the R&R. Found some red dirt to play in and they found a brewery. Go figure.

Camp Moab!
Meeting some of the locals:

Moab Brewery. I didn’t even get to go inside.

Monday. Wow! Is it ever windy here! They took the Jeep to the 4-Courners Monument today. I made sure to activate the check engine light on the Jeep because I had to stay put. A few folks came by to gawk at me. One even suggested a gnome-knapping. Yet, there I sat. Went out on another short run today to give a stranger a ride once they got back from their day trip.

Four Corners, which I didn’t get to see. Hope it was worth it.

Jimmy, the random stranger.

Tuesday. Canyonlands NP. We went w/Orange Crush Mike this time. I think Tracy and Tamara had a good time. I pooped my pants a few though. Those switch backs are no joke!! I took out the front brake on the way down … right at the steep parts. Lots of photos were taken. After, Tamara and Tracy then visited the Dinosaur Park.

These two could make fun out of a wet paper bag! Good thing because it rained a lot during this trip.

Seriously Mike??

… and Tamara and Tracy ended up here. Again.
$18/each to visit this place. Hope it was worth it. Again, I had to stay outside.

Guess it was worth it.

Wednesday. Weather has been crap but at least it hasn’t been hot. Today they decided to go out on a group ride w/17-or-so other Urals. By this time I’m starting to realize that this is it. I’m leaving to go to another home soon. I don’t want to go! I’ve enjoyed my time at the PNW and I really don’t know what’s in store for me now. I pulled out all the stops for this run because I think it’s my last. They are talking about leaving Thursday because the Jeep is so slow. I helped the Ural to stall on the way up this “no joke” hill. It embarrassed Tracy because she needed a push up the last bit. HEE HEE HEE. That didn’t seem to faze her though because she’s used to stalls on hills. I had to do it. I just had to. *insert sidecar flip here* Tracy got the windshield fairing in her stomach, she landed on her right shoulder and her right hip/backside. She managed to get her left leg up to leg press a lot of the bike’s weight off of her … and her passenger. Tamara got flipped out of the tub and somehow got her right arm pinned behind her w/the spare resting on her and smashing her deep into the dirt. Queue the gas flow! It was splashing everywhere by the time Orange Crush Mike started to yard the rig off of them. What broke? Sidecar windshield shattered, fairing all funked up (AGAIN) and has another crack in the windshield, small dent in the fuel tank and some grommet broke loose that holds the brake cable. That’s it. Rig ran fine the remainder of the time there. Did they go to the ER? Nope. They set off for Arches NP w/Orange Crush and his wife (fairing tied to the luggage rack) after. I got flipped off multiple times and didn’t even get the dirt wiped off my face. I had to google what a Dirty Sanchez was. Jerks. Later that evening they preceded to drink all the beer in the cooler and passed the whiskey around. WARCAT is now part of … THE CLUB. This isn’t want I wanted!! Foiled again!

“Hey! Hey! The gangs all here … “

The Dump. Don't know if I'm disappointed or thankful that nobody got any evidence of the mishap.

Dirty Sanchez.

Why go to the ER when there are sights to see?!!?

I don’t think I’m Tracy’s favorite gnome right about now.

#DrinkAllTheBeer
PEW! PEW! PEW!
Thursday. It poured all night. Before sunrise Tracy got up and snuck me over to some guy named Troy and placed me in his sidecar tub. Troy is from Maine. You can’t get much further away from Washington State than Maine. I think she’s trying to tell me something. The plan was to be gone before I was noticed but that wasn’t the case. He didn’t give me back so away to Maine I shall go.

Stowaway!!
“WTF is this??”
My new ride!!

I had a good run these past 11 months. Stay tuned for my new adventures because I’m not done yet. I apologized to Tracy for all the troubles she has had since I showed my face but she didn’t want to hear it. The last event was just my way of showing her how much I will miss her. Have fun fixing all the crap I broke. Just think of me as you complete the repairs. Hope Tamara will continue to be your friend after all of this, too. I regret nothing.

Here are a few of the going away posts that I received …
Until we meet again, if that ever happens … I’m off to greener pastures.

*DROPS THE MIC*
Last edited by WTF_Chuck on Fri May 06, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 5 times in total.