French rider, long ride around the world

Where have you been riding? Tell us all about your trip. Prove it with pictures! If ya didn't take pictures, it didn't happen...
Forum rules
This is the place for you to post reports about your rides. Remember the mantra: "If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen".
Bar None
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2021
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2021

Re: French rider, long ride around the world

Post by Bar None » Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:11 pm

^^^^^
Yes!
Vince in Fort Myers,FL or Robbinsville,NC
Owned a 2012 Yamal and a 2015 cT in the past.
2021 Ural cT
2020 Ice Bear Vision 150 scooter
2021 Ice Bear Malibu 150 scooter

harryball
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Post by harryball » Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:18 pm

SWEET. Visiting the mothership is something we'd like to do at some point as well. You are living the dream!
---
2017 - cT Gen 2 EFI- "Georgia" My wife's rig.
2017 - M70/Retro Gen 2 EFI- Sigmund. My wife's other rig.
Robert
http://HabitatForBats.org - Give a bat a home!

JLS78
Comrade
Comrade

Post by JLS78 » Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:07 pm

Hello, a quick update on my world tour.
My son joined me in Seattle for three weeks. he will return to France at the end of the month from San Antonio. We went to Salem for a breakout service after the engine change, taking advantage of the 101 and the pacific coast. it is an amazing scenic road. Thomas and Robby took care of Passrpartout. I want to thank them because their schedule was full but they opened an hour earlier to help us. Today we are in Twin Falls, Idaho after driving through Oregon and visiting the Painted Hills. We are traveling just as we were dreaming thanks to the magnificent landscapes of this great country. Passepartout works well now but I have to manage the overheating due to the combination of the outside temperature, the weight and the passes.
Take care and stay tuned.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

budoka
Comrade
Comrade

Post by budoka » Sat Aug 06, 2022 9:06 pm

beautiful photos, and your son is a right handsome young man. i hope the two of you will have a wonderful, memorable, and safe trip together. San Antonio is one of my favorite cities in the US. the Riverwalk at night is beautiful. enjoy!

take care,
-dan
Knowledge is a wonderful thing...it enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

2008 Gear Up
Some old Harleys
Suzuki Birdie w/125cc Loncin engine