Ural Owner's New Original Tees!

This is the place for dealers and other commercial entities to peddle their Ural/Dnepr related wares. One caveat only, all listings must include a price or the MSRP.
Forum rules
This is the place for dealers and other commercial entities to advertise and sell their Ural or Dnepr related wares. All listings must include a price or the MSRP.

bgenest
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Re: Ural Owner's New Original Tees!

Post by bgenest » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:23 am

I am not the "type" to wear a T with what is shown above. I am older and these types of T's are for the grand kids. I am not trying to reclaim my "younger years" with someone's advertising. But, I would not mind a T with a SMALL logo on the upper left. I just don't get it when I see "old guys dressed like teenagers (always gives me chuckle). Sort of like when my ex continued to dress like she was still in high school, she did this until she died in her sixties, YMMV. Although, I would wear this when I am wrenching on my rig, gotta wipe the grease somewhere. Just sayin'.
2015 Burgundy Patrol "Stickee Monkee"

karabas13

Post by karabas13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:31 am

Thanks for the comment. I got your point. I'll keep it in mind for the future. Still, a lot of older guys find these designs perfectly subdued. I guess it's a matter of personal taste. All I care about is scoring sales:)

Tomcatfixer
Commissar
Commissar

Post by Tomcatfixer » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:08 am

I, too, would like a simple design. Heck, you could just print your officially licensed IMZ logo on a t-shirt and I would probably buy it, with your prices lower than the t-shirts in the Ural U.S.A. online store.
- Chad

Gordonsville, Virginia, USA

Current rides:
2015 Ural cT "Mobile Chernobyl", 2001 Ural Patrol "Little Red Bear", 1999 Ural Tourist "The RPOC", Mid-Nineties Ural Tourist "The Heap", 1994 Honda VFR750F, 2007 BMW K1200GT

Previous rides:
2007 Honda VTR1000 FireStorm (Super Hawk in U.S.)
2001 Buell Blast! - - - - - - - 2005 Yamaha FJR1300
1993 Honda CBR600F2 - -1984 Yamaha FJ1100
Two different 1986 Yamaha FZX700S Fazers

karabas13

Post by karabas13 » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:17 am

Tomcatfixer wrote:
Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:08 am
I, too, would like a simple design. Heck, you could just print your officially licensed IMZ logo on a t-shirt and I would probably buy it, with your prices lower than the t-shirts in the Ural U.S.A. online store.
Well, that's what the Vietnamese t-shirt peddlers do... they just put in the logo onto the t-shirt and that's it. Can't be acting in the same way... gotta apply the element of creativeness, that's the key to avoiding copyright issues. Still... will think of what you had just suggested. Thanks for feedback.

Jack'D
Comrade Colonel
Comrade Colonel

Post by Jack'D » Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:04 pm

I don't understand what any of those designs has to do with looking like a teenager. I think they are fresh and varied designs. Check out his web link for some mellower designs that might be more to your older tastes. I'm 65 and you guys sound like grumpy old men to me. :old: :mrgreen:
To seller, do these shirts have printing on the back too? If not can they be ordered like that? Thanks.
2012 Gear Up painted with Black Truck Bed Liner Spray Cans 8)

karabas13

Post by karabas13 » Fri Feb 26, 2021 2:22 pm

Jack'D wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 1:04 pm
I don't understand what any of those designs has to do with looking like a teenager. I think they are fresh and varied designs. Check out his web link for some mellower designs that might be more to your older tastes. I'm 65 and you guys sound like grumpy old men to me. :old: :mrgreen:
To seller, do these shirts have printing on the back too? If not can they be ordered like that? Thanks.
Thanks for liking the designs. There is no printing on the back can be ordered as of this moment. But I will make sure that the back-prints are available for ordering as well. It'll take me a few days... I should've thought of that earlier. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

mtrdrms
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by mtrdrms » Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:02 pm

I just bought one. Super cool. Thanks.
- Andy

Everyday. No excuses.
2013 Patrol

Cyclenuts

Post by Cyclenuts » Mon May 10, 2021 9:25 am

The t shirts are well made and good printing. The hat was not good as the embroidery image was almost invisible. The lack of stitching made it impossible to read. Enjoying the shirts.

phughes
Comrade General
Comrade General

Post by phughes » Mon May 10, 2021 12:49 pm

There are other designs in his store that would qualify as more basic if you prefer. I saw these on Instagram before he posted here. They look like nice shirts.

2014 Gear Up
2009 Kawasaki Concours
Schwinn 24 inch Unicycle :mrgreen:

VWNate1
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Ural Tees

Post by VWNate1 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:03 pm

Well, hell ;

I'm old and grumpy but I like them.....

I don't wear T-Shirts, I use tank tops under my regular shirts but I cannot see how these are in any way juvenile .

Were there some Ural Solo shirts I'd maybe buy one or two for SWMBO as she rocks my V.J.L.A. T-Shirts now.......

BTW : she's 78 Y.O. and still dresses to look good, no reason not to if you still have it .
-Nate
'94 Tourist 650
'96 650 Solo
'10 Solo sT Crashed & Ruined 6.26.17 :cry: