URAL Sidecar Shock Absorber 5-Pack Group Buy

This is the place for dealers and other commercial entities to peddle their Ural/Dnepr related wares. One caveat only, all listings must include a price or the MSRP.
Forum rules
This is the place for dealers and other commercial entities to advertise and sell their Ural or Dnepr related wares. All listings must include a price or the MSRP.
mexican
Party Member
Party Member

Re: URAL Sidecar Shock Absorber 5-Pack Group Buy

Post by mexican » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:38 am

Which GPR exhaust kit did you purchase for your 2010 model? can you add the link?
Central Texas Hill Country
2011 Gear_Up
Running 45 pilot & 130 main)
NGK BP6HS spark plug

2007 Vmax

Tell them Texas is Free

RC20
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2020

Post by RC20 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 12:29 pm

I did a run down South and the Horst HCS 106 Shocks handled some truly horrible areas of bridges (concrete disintegration ) extremely well.

The HCS is a 3 way shock that is intended for the worst conditions. I did hit one spot that I bottomed out, not a shock issue but a setting aspect of compromise in the pre load or compression setting on the fronts (rear and side car were fine) .

The section was the third group one right after another, it handled the first two hits fine.

I should have slowed down.

However, they handle everything else well so my take is not to adjust for the one off in 130 miles or riding but slow down if you see it that bad.

Our main roads up here can be as bad as off road though you can add in the speed factor.
Fear No Gravel
Formerly Owned: ( various rides on others)
Honda 90
2 x CB750K (one a true Japan Model flown to Hawaii by a P3 Orion Sub Patrol Aircraft!)
1 x CB700 SC ala Shaft Drive Nighthawk S (RC20 is the actual in house production Model)
1 x R80GS (ok to start with, learned to love it for what it was)
1 x CB450K

Current:
1 x 2019 cT Terracotta

What I Did (I quit June 2 , 2019)
Mechanic/Technician/Engineer: Electro Mechanical Systems

Throttlemeister

Post by Throttlemeister » Tue May 04, 2021 9:56 pm

mexican wrote:
Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:38 am
Which GPR exhaust kit did you purchase for your 2010 model? can you add the link?
Here you go:
https://www.af1racing.com/GPR-Stainless ... 08-15-Ural

Be advised you will have to trim the head pipes for it to work. Really is a nice piece of kit for the Ural and waked it up nicely:)

From an earlier thread on here:
viewtopic.php?t=56148
-2010 Ural Super Patrol-