Fallen Rider - Sam Allen - Fundraiser & Mealtrain

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
WEGUNTER
Commissar
Commissar

Re: Fallen Rider - Sam Allen - Fundraiser & Mealtrain

Post by WEGUNTER » Wed Jul 08, 2020 12:14 pm

All concerned. We closed the GoFundMe page and Robin (Sam's wife) has gotten thee funds. She asked me to post the following to Soviet Steeds: I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart (and Sam’s too)for the generous and loving contributions everyone made. Sam was a very loved and respected person and will sorely be missed. He loved riding his Ural and Dneper bike and rode every chance he got no matter the weather conditions. He made so many friends over the years since he got his bikes through the different rally’s he would attend and forums he joined.
He had such an impact on so many and will forever live in the hearts of many.
Thank you also for keeping me in your prayers and checking up on me!
I love you Sam Allen with all my heart and soul and I know we will be reunited one day ❤️

Speedbump
Order of Lenin
Order of Lenin

Re: Fallen Rider - Sam Allen - Fundraiser & Mealtrain

Post by Speedbump » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:33 pm

:cry: :)
Glenn³
2015 Retro.