For those of you that learn by reading instead of watching:
1. Go to youtube.com and find the video you want to embed in your post
2. Click on the "Share" link below the video.
3. Right-click in the youtu.be address in the Share link and copy the youtu.be link
4. Start your post in Soviet Steeds and where you want the video to appear, start a new line and then right-click and paste the youtu.be link
5. Highlight the youtu.be link in your post.
6. Click on the "youtube2" button (not the "youtube" button) just above the text entry box, it will put the proper BBC code before and after the link so it properly embeds.
If you did it right, the line to post the video should look something like this (the letters/numbers after "http://youtu.be/" will be different as each video has a unique identifier):
Code: Select all