Why Soviet Steeds? - and the SovietSteeds Manifesto!

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
hotflash44
Order of Suvarov
Order of Suvarov

Re: Why Soviet Steeds? - and the SovietSteeds Manifesto!

Post by hotflash44 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 6:53 pm

Mr Wazzock wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 10:25 am

UDF - Ural Delay Factor - last big trip I did, EVERY TIME I stopped (for gas whatever) someone wanted to talk about it! Can be a PITA when you just want to get on.

I have mentioned this before but one thing I was totally unprepared for is how the rig rocks sideways on uneven surfaces. 2 wheel bikes don't do that. They just go up and down. :D
:thumbsup: on that observation, its like a sideways roller coaster ride, interesting feeling, but not scary or out of control though. :cheers:
2016 gear up asphalt grey, name Seryy Medved ,Air America CIA circa 1967/8 Vung Tau Viet Nam USS Tutuila ARG-4 (AND JUST A TOUCH OF AGENT ORANGE!)