Raceway Dunstall Mufflers SOLD!

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
gabe502000
Comrade General
Comrade General

Raceway Dunstall Mufflers SOLD!

Postby gabe502000 » Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:59 pm

I have a pair of Raceway, Paul Dunstall Mufflers for Sale...They sound great...What happened was, the VA issued me high Tech Hearing Aids...And, I now ride my Ural-T 200 km once in awhile, to have PM pulled on my Diabetic Feet + Shoes...It was making for a Looonnnggg Day listening to the exhaust! :mrgreen: So...A Bro who's really good at this kind of thing, combined my stock muffler's with the Raceway headers, put the correct jets in my carbs, and The result is Strong, Smooth, and Quiet, on the highway...So, the Dunstall's are for sale...I wrapped as much fiberglass blanket around the inner cones as would fit through the rather small hole in the can, and secured it with High Temp Aircraft Safety Wire, which helped! They have 2,500km on them, and All of the hardware that wasn't used in the mod is included....I'm asking $115 which includes USPS Priority Shipping to the lower 48 States, from Clayton, in Southeast Alabama... Gabe
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by gabe502000 on Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You never need a loaded weapon,until you need one very badly!" SFC Hugh Lipscomb,My Senior Drill Instructor, Charlie 4-2 Ft.Leonard Wood, Mo. April '74...

2010 Ural -T, Raceway Services Exhaust Headers, Stock Mufflers, High Capacity oil Pan,
Reusable mesh oil filter, Right side shift kit,Touring windshield,
Air Horns, Floorboards and a bench seat...

eastbloc
Comrade General
Comrade General

Re: Raceway Dunstall Mufflers

Postby eastbloc » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:21 pm

I'll take 'em. PM sent.
'14 GU
'00 BC
'95 R1100GS

Kilometers2
Comrade General
Comrade General

Postby Kilometers2 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:22 am

Gabe, hey, you are only about 4 hours from me which in Ural ownership terms means we are practically neighbors. If you are ever out and about going north give me a shout or perhaps one day we can split the difference and do a day meet and greet ride. I am up in the rocket city.....
Miles aka Kilometers
2016 Woodland camouflage Gear Up
previous - 2014 Patrol + 2007 Gear Up

gabe502000
Comrade General
Comrade General

Postby gabe502000 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:40 am

I'm down in Clayton...Not Clanton...lol! Closer to 10 hours on my Ural at 53mph...I know exactly where you're at, I hauled freight to all points in the USA out of BHM for 20 years....:) It's a bit far on my Girl..
"You never need a loaded weapon,until you need one very badly!" SFC Hugh Lipscomb,My Senior Drill Instructor, Charlie 4-2 Ft.Leonard Wood, Mo. April '74...

2010 Ural -T, Raceway Services Exhaust Headers, Stock Mufflers, High Capacity oil Pan,
Reusable mesh oil filter, Right side shift kit,Touring windshield,
Air Horns, Floorboards and a bench seat...

Return to “The Black Market”