DONE - Jackson GA to Greenville SC and back...

Got some Russian bikes or parts you want to buy or sell? Advertise your wares here. Individuals only - No dealers in this section please.
Forum rules
This section is for individual forum members to buy, sell, or swap bikes, parts or accessories. Once the item has sold, please edit your post and put "SOLD" in the topic subject title. Dealers and other commercial entities need to post in "The Gray Market" section. All listings must be motorcycle related, preferrably for Urals or Dneprs. No guns, real estate, etc. All items must have an asking price or what you are willing to trade for. No auctions or bids here. If you want to auction an item, put it on eBay and post a link to your item's auction on eBay here.
harryball
Comrade General
Comrade General

DONE - Jackson GA to Greenville SC and back...

Postby harryball » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:36 am

I will be leaving Saturday morning (3/12), about 9AM ET to go to Greenville SC and then returning from there after noon.

I will have an empty 14' trailer on the way up and if all goes well about 1/2 empty on the way back. Couldn't haul anything as big as a car, but if a motorcycle or parts or some such needed to go for a ride it's available.

This is not commercial hauling, I'm going that way and thought I'd offer. I know it's short notice, but if you can get it to me it can go or if are you near enough along my route I could stop and pick up.

/RB
---
2008 - Tourist - "Ursula" / 30mpg / 32k as of 9/2017
2010 - Patrol - "The Rattler" / 32 mpg / 53k as of 9/2017
K28 tires on both rigs, pusher gets about 6000 miles give or take.
3/8" toe in and 2.5 degree lean
Robert
http://HabitatForBats.org - Give a bat a home!

Return to “The Black Market”