Greetings all. I am parting out my beloved '98 Bavarian Classic. I sold it to a fella that somehow managed to catch it on fire soon after purchasing it... burnt some of the wiring harness, gas tank, seat, etc. I bought it back for the sidecar so everything that's left is up for grabs:
- Motor - 650cc. Ran great. About 7kkm on it. There was some moisture and minor pitting in the right cylinder so I would put rings in it at the very least. I also have another parts motor with no crankshaft.
- Mikuni Carbs - will need rebuild.
- Denso Alternator with adapter - electronics likely toasted but probably rebuildable.
- Final Drive (1wd)
- Frame with CLEAN TITLE
- Forks (slider type)
- Luggage/Spare Tire Rack
- Seat pan - 2-up style, bent and rusted but could be used as basis for a custom seat.
- Exhaust System - Dual muffler, chrome on mufflers OK but head pipes are a little rusty
Located near Charlotte, NC.
Best to contact me via phone/text as I may not remember to come back around.
Last edited by Bull Gear
on Wed May 16, 2018 11:42 am, edited 3 times in total.