Ural Demo Day - Bluemoon Cycle, Norcross, Ga

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
BigJames
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017

Ural Demo Day - Bluemoon Cycle, Norcross, Ga

Postby BigJames » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:57 pm

Posting at the request of Bluemoon Cycle:

Join us this Saturday, February 27th for Ural’s Demo Day starting at 9 am at Blue Moon Cycle. We will have 4 motorcycles, including the new 2016 models, on hand to take out as well as Ural Experts to answer all of your questions. Slots are filling up, give John a call at 770 447 6945 x 20 or email us at cyclesales@bluemooncycle.com to schedule a time. (9:00, 10:00, 11:00 or 12:00)
Blue Moon Cycle, 752 W. Peachtree Street, Norcross, GA 30071
You will need a motorcycle endorsement to drive, but everyone is welcome to try the sidecar. See you this Saturday.
Ride Adventure,
John Landstrom & the Blue Moon Cycle Team

Here's a link with full details: http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ural-demo-day-tickets-22125269276?aff=UralList

I'll be there. He as an EFI Retro that I really do not need to ride...and a cT that I also do not need to ride...and a Patrol...
BigJames
15 Ural M70
11 Ural Retro (90K and counting)
95/79 Bural Sportsman (Myrtle)
88 HD FLHS Watsonian Cambridge (231K and counting)
51 HD Servicar

Return to “Upcoming Rides & Rallies”