5th Annual Officer Down Memorial Ride Northern Virignia

Planning a local ride or a Rally? Let other folks know here so they can ride along.
Forum rules
This is the place to plan a ride or let others know about upcoming rides. Please post stories and/or pictures of the ride once it happens in the "Ride Reports" section. Please put the city and state of the rally or start of the ride so folks can attend.
Boog
Party Member
Party Member

5th Annual Officer Down Memorial Ride Northern Virignia

Postby Boog » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:17 am

Hello Brothers and Sisters, I will attend this ride on April 16, 2016. I hope to meet some of you there as well. I will be with the Rocket III crowd but will keep my eyes out for any Ural I see.

I know it is usually not fun to meet blue out on the highways, but I still support them and find it very disturbing that so many Americans find they should do harm to the men and women who answer the call to protect us.

Here is the link for more info:
http://www.officerdownmemorialride.com/ ... formation/

Hope to see you there...
2014 Triumph R3T - Brahma
Dumfries, VA

Boog
Party Member
Party Member

Re: 5th Annual Officer Down Memorial Ride Northern Virignia

Postby Boog » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:14 pm

Just a reminder, this event is the 16th of April at Lion & Bull Restaurant - 5351 Merchants View Square, Haymarket, VA 20169. I will be there at 0900 for the kick-off. Mark your calendars folks and see you there.
Dumfries, VA

Boog
Party Member
Party Member

Re: 5th Annual Officer Down Memorial Ride Northern Virignia

Postby Boog » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:25 am

The ride yesterday was quite nice. I didn't see any Ural presence though one other side car bike showed up. Probably 450-500 bikes in all.

The crosses represent the Officers and the K9s taken from us in the last year. One is too many...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dumfries, VA

Return to “Upcoming Rides & Rallies”