Nice winter snow ride

Where have you been riding? Tell us all about your trip. Prove it with pictures! If ya didn't take pictures, it didn't happen...
Forum rules
This is the place for you to post reports about your rides. Remember the mantra: "If you don't post pictures, it didn't happen".
Nimbus4
Comrade General
Comrade General

Nice winter snow ride

Postby Nimbus4 » Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:04 am

The wife and I took full advantage of the 38 degree weather. Only needed 2wd twice.

This is why we Ural!! :moto: Get out and enjoy life.. Break the winter monotony..The Ural loves cool temps, great for slow rides on the trails.

I included pics of our newest family member "Thomas", he is 8 months old, black long haired Shepard. He will get full monkey training soon.

Also I considered adding the 9v battery harness, instead i got a mini booster pack. We have these at the shop and they will start a full size truck, so a Ural should be no problem. Since we get out in some very secluded areas I did not want to worry about battery issues. Also it has every type of attachment for phones, gps etc...

So wish alla GREAT DAY, get out and RIDE!! :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nimbus4
2013 Gear Up
2005 Kawasaki Concours (Sold)

ASE Certified, CASI Certified Lubrication Tech

"A short cut is often the fastest way to somewhere you were not heading."

Peter Pan
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017

Re: Nice winter snow ride

Postby Peter Pan » Sun Jan 31, 2016 4:45 pm

And I just come down the Poas vulcano after 5 hours touring marvellous summer weather with the best of all wives...
Life is good.
But would love to see snow once in a while too.
Sven
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sophie Travelair
Patrol 2013 with quite a few add-ons from Jim Petitti.(RIP)
8 weeks 12.000km Oregon - Alaska - Oregon, Engine broke free at 21.000km now in CR 36.000km and counting.
With a DIY foam air filter the rig runs well even in tropical rain. The air box looks then like an aquarium. :moto:
Final drives: 1. at 5000km, 2. at 34.000km(+friction plates)

The Avatar are 2 rice grains stating life's essence:
"The most important you cannot see!"
=> Attitude makes the difference!

Kilometers2
Comrade General
Comrade General

Re: Nice winter snow ride

Postby Kilometers2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:01 am

Great pics. Wish we would get a decent amount of snow. Cute shots of both monkeys, but the first photo looks like a very determined woman. I am betting she didn't miss with her second throw...... :cheers:
Miles aka Kilometers
2016 Woodland camouflage Gear Up
previous - 2014 Patrol + 2007 Gear Up

Return to “Ride Reports”