Here are some pics of what I did today. Basically added some water bottle mounts, a small rear fender rack from Amazon, $25, with a camo bag I had as a multi function carrier. I did mount the front rack too. Now to the 2-1 conversion. Once all the parts were received, went pretty smooth. I did end up using one of the cat less pipes I purchased before just to get the needed angle for the Indian Chief pipe to work. I know it looks pretty ugly for now, but there is still work to be done, taking it to my welding buddy tomorrow to weld the tip back on. I gutted the muffler and installed a V&H 12" baffle, bolted oit in and spread the inner portion to fit into the 4" pipe. I also added a smaller 3" long 1.5" round baffle to the tip just to quiet her down a tad more. I taped it with aluminum tape and road it around the block, it really has a nice 750 sound to it now. Not loud, just throaty. I cut off the indian mounts and will use something different than the ural mount as after its welded together, I am going to wrap the pipe with heat wrap and then ceramic coat that in black to finish off the blacked out look. When I pulled the O2 sensors out, I did notice they were sooty, telling me its a bit rich. That's the opposite effect I would have thought from running it with stock pipes with no cats and a K&N drop in filter, really thought and heard it would be a bit lean needing a fuel controller, hence me ordering the Dobeck EJK. I will see how this runs after a few miles as I cleaned the sensors and will check out tose next weekend. Either way, the dobeck is coming and I probably will install. I will keep things posted. Cheers and thanks for all the help and advice on this journey!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.