Agricultural impliments

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
chaos2
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017

Agricultural impliments

Postby chaos2 » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:49 pm

Getting serious about reseeding the grass the dogs have decimated. The basset mix and my Lab start chasing each other in circles and our front yard turns into a giant mud bath. The Ural came in handy, 5-40lb pound bags of topsoil and a bale of straw-lots of looks on the way home. My 18 year old briggs and stratton 5hp rototiller is amazing. Utterly neglected since last spring, old gas, old oil, started 2nd pull and ran perfectly. If only my bikes could do that :lol: :cheers:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
past afflictions include TR motocars and bikes, R60/2 & a R65, MGs, and a Citroen.
Now a 2012 FF GU and an 87 K75s
dual K&N cones on PVC intake, 40/137.5
Raceway needles
Modtop exhaust
$29 VW Hydraulic steering dampener

223sniper
Comrade General
Comrade General

Re: Agricultural impliments

Postby 223sniper » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:54 pm

My answer to dogs and grass. Bark mulch.
An armed society is a polite society.
2011 Gear Up
2007 Wolf

Return to “The Virtual Watering Hole”