Lmo wrote:Dad used to have an extinguished just like that on the garage wall. I think it was refillable? It had a nasty smelling liquid in it (not vodka).
Carbon tetrachloride. AKA one of the dry cleaning fluids. Very highly toxic to your liver.
1x on the Toxic VOC !!!
It's illegal to refill them anymore.
I have one like it in my 1952 Ford Truck mounted on the passenger kick panel,
For Looks Only, have a Brownie Duster new style inside the drivers door by seat bracket
Rusty Iron Junkie from Central Wisconsin!! Old: Trucks, Farm Tractors, Motorcycles, Snowmobiles....and a 2000 Ural Patrol 650
"I should have collected Stamps and I wouldn't need 2 storage buildings too keep it ALL"
You are never lost, but you may have never been at this place before, so enjoy all that you see, hear, feel......
You can only be lost if you have left the planet;
Take a bearing, stay on it, and you will come right back to where you are right now !!