Daytona 2016

Welcome Comrade! Pull up a barstool and order yourself a virtual vodka or Baltika and enjoy the camaraderie of other Soviet bloc bike enthusiasts. Nastrovya! This is the place for generic conversations about bikes and life in general.
Forum rules
This is the place for general discussion about motorcycles and life in general. No political posts. Use The "Other" Toy Box section for other bikes, guns, collectibles or hobbies.
stagewex
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017
Hero of the Soviet Union - 2017

Daytona 2016

Postby stagewex » Tue Feb 16, 2016 10:18 am

So making the annual trip to Daytona for Trailer (Bike) Week. This year I may actually be able to bring the Ural since we have a friend with a 17 foot trailer hauling Harleys south. That is "iffy" as he just had shoulder surgery and if he can't get the doctors OK to ride he is not going. If that happens I'll just take my Kendon and a couple 2-wheelers (mine and another friends).
For a change I'll be there at the beginning and I recall there is some sort of sidecar gathering that first weekend. Anyone have information and/or location on that? It is not Ural specific as far as I remember.

Sunday here. F*ck this!
IMG_2051.PNG

Sunday there.
IMG_2052.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stagewex

2007 Ural Patrol, 2006 Yamaha TW200, 1995 BMW K75, 1969 BMW r60/2US

Return to “The Virtual Watering Hole”